Friday, January 27, 2023

SCRIPTURE on HEAVEN

 

Hebrews 13:14

King James Version

14 For here have we no continuing city, 

but we seek one to come.


How much do your know about heaven?

I knew a few verses.

But never really got to sit down and comb through Scripture.

Except for a tab I started on "KINGDOM of HEAVEN".

Written last 2 May 2021.

Today, I set out to know more.

So, I considered possible names for this 77th blog.

"SCRIPTURE on HEAVEN" was the fifth attempt.

Sounded good, but I wanted to work on a sixth -- just to be sure.

I'm that way about names for blogs.

Has to be perfect, or the articles wouldn't come.

I believed I pressed a button to go back to square one.

But "SCRIPTURE on HEAVEN" stared back at me from the screen.

The blog had been created.

Waiting for me to fill in the articles.

Huh?

How'd that happen?

Obviously, GOD wanted "SCRIPTURE on HEAVEN".

I've been working with the HOLY SPIRIT long enough to know when it's the hand of GOD at work.

So, I left it at that.

What to expect from this new blog?

Only what I wanted to work out within my brain.

What is the "kingdom of heaven"?

What is the "kingdom of God"?

Are they the same?

Is there a difference?

I needed to find out.

Join me on a Scripture adventure through these links:

2023 articles

Video

NEW heaven


Related material:

GOD's WILL

GOD's WAYS

The HOLY SPIRIT


ALL Bible verses from:

biblegateway.com

kingjamesbibleonline.org

openbible.info


Image: Wallpaper Flare


SPIRIT and the KINGDOM of GOD

  Genesis 1:1-3 King James Version 1 In the beginning  God created the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was without form, and void;  an...